Aug 29, 2010

why do I like watching action movies??

When my friend Denni asked me why I like watching only action movies.

I said, “its may be coz i can’t do them in real life; … may be happy to seeing them swing on screen”.

Paused.

“those movies have less dialogues; I can understand or guess them; you see i’m poor in English” I added.

“Is that all?” he asked.

“May be those are the films caught my first attention than any other movies in English… you know back there in India, in my village no English movies are screened”, I added again.

“You are not so sure..” he again asked.

After that conversation I get this question “Why do I like watching action movies?” every time i see an action movie. Honestly I never find out the answer yet.

I write this now, because I’m planning to watch The Expendables movie this week. :-)

No comments: